Points de Vue is an International Review of Ophthalmic Optics, founded in 1979.
Our mission is to provide all professionals of ophthalmic optics, involved in prescription and patient-care, with forward-looking and useful information for their daily practice:
- Giving voice to multidisciplinary peer-recognized experts, from all regions in the world,
- Sharing latest knowledge on: scientific evidence, clinical practice, market insights and innovative products,
- Focusing on specialized, NON controversial, NON commercial topics.
- Our Editorial Board and Scientific Board are both represented by multidisciplinary and multicultural members
- Our deontology: we do NOT pay authors for signed articles respectfully of content credibility and impartiality rules.
- All contents (print and web) are FREE of charge for readers.